Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reflection on Abduction Between Galaxies

This Is my reflection on making a podcast.

The differences between READING  a story and TELLING a story is when we are telling the story we must have like an action, drama and different between reading the story. The important thing to remember is you must have Action, Drama,  Expression, and Body language.

Yes, I think I am successful in including these things into the recording of your podcast because I already know inside Garage Band because before I make it I look what is the inside and try the function.

The parts of this unit were difficult for me is when I making the detail and sensory language. It’s hard to imagine how the characters doing.

The parts of this unit were easy for me is when I make the podcast of our story using Garage Band. Because I never use that program before and that is so fan.

I am feeling good when I making the podcast, I think I only spent 1 weeks to make that podcast
Yes, Because if we just reading a story it only reading there nothing like action, Expression,etc
The parts of this unit that I enjoy is when using Garage Band Because in the Garage Band I can find many different effects. The parts did I not enjoy is when I make sensory language in my story, because it makes me so bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment