Sunday, May 1, 2011

Program the Robot

In the ESL class I start new project. In this project I must choose a topic that I want to learn and choose 1 AOI that related to my topic. I choose programming a lego robot as my topic, because from 6 grader I like to program a Lego robot. Here the list maybe will help you to program a robot:

1. NXT Program
2. GNU Robot

To use the NXT program you must download it suitable your computer program. I think it easy to use this program because it suitable for all ages. For this second program I think the level is one step more higher than the NXT program. And this program is not suitable for all ages because this program is little bit hard. Here the example of NXT program.


In this program you can make your robot move, making sound, as your own creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment