Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Adjectives

In the ESL class with mr jabiz we are learning about adjectives. I think this activity was useful for me to learn about adjectives because when we have activity like this it is make me not bored because this activity usually fun. but sometime when I learn something new but I not really understand that language it is quickly make me bored.

My favorite part in this activity is when edit movie in the Imovie and putting sound in the garage band. I like that part because in the Imovie we can put the text and the text will come from side to side we also can edit our video with that program. I like garage band too because we can play with the sound. I think there no difficult for this activity.

Adjective is the thing that describe noun the example is Bright, Expensive, Colorful, Excited, Happy, Famous, Fragile, Poor, Stupid.

Here the list of my activity:
  • Find 1 movie that around 30-40 second
  • Put the adjective in the movie with Imovie. then share to garage band
  • Edit and share again to Itunes then put in blogger
  • Write a reflection



After you look that movie here the question for you to answer:
  1. What is adjectives?
  2. What do you think about my video?
  3. do you think that I have a mistake in the information?

No comments:

Post a Comment