Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Poems

Blue car Poems
 
When we are learning poetry we read the book name love that dog in that book there was a poetry call blue car. I think i like this blue car poetry especially the rhythm because the rhythm is always 7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7 and a-b-a-b. also I like the rhythm because this rhythm like a hip-hop music.
Here is my Blue car Poems.



Blue-Car Poems by Rafi85


Fast-Food Poems

After we learn  about the blue car we start to make our own poems. First I think to make own poems is quietly hard but i get the idea from fast food that if we always eat that everyday it bad for you own health. So I make this Poems
Here is my Fast-food Poems



Fast-food Poems by Rafi85

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of writing about Fast Food, so many people don't even think about how bad it is for you. I would have loved to see the actual poem. Please add it to the post.

    What do you think about Rhythm? Is it easy for you?

    ReplyDelete